» Did you ever pretend you were a Superhero?
» Ever pretend you could fly?
» Have you ever made up “gadgets” like the Superheroes use?
» As a child wasn’t it fun to put on a mask and pretend to be someone else?
» Did it ever cross your mind how much it must cost to fight crime and be a Superhero??
Buddy Loans infographic gives you the richest superheroes. Enjoy it & please share it
Share this Image On Your Site
About Buddy Loans:
Buddy Loans is a UK based guarantor loan company that helps people, regardless of their credit history and credit score, in being approved for unsecured guarantor loans for the following purposes:
- Debt Consolidation Loans
- Bad Credit Loans
- Car Loans
- Wedding Loans
- Business Loans
- Home Improvement Loans
Please visit our loan calculator page and see for yourself, how much you can borrow and the exact terms of payments.
It isn’t cheap getting together all the gadgets and costumes needed to fight crime and be a Superhero, but also to protect one’s identity. You wouldn’t want to be out there protecting society and our way of life in just a pair of jeans and a t-shirt would you. No, you have to look the part.
Let’s not forget the gadgets needed to be a Superhero. A cape and pair of tights isn’t going to make it any more. Do remember the line from the very first Batman film that had Jack Nicholson as the Joker, the Joker says to his henchmen, “where does he get all those wonderful toys?” Batman has the money as one of the richest men in Gotham City, so he can afford all those toys.
Lest we think it is all about money and being rich to be a Superhero. You need the brains and intellect to be able to back it all up. You need to be quick and clever to amass that fortune, or in the case of Batman/Bruce Wayne, inherit it.
- Was a member of the Avengers and fell in love with X-Men member Storm.
- He has a Ph.D in Physics from Oxford University and is considered to be one of the eighth smartest people on the planet.
- Is a member of the Avengers.
- Was made bankrupt in the past and has lost the company Stark Industries on two occasions.
- Inherited his fortune when his parents were murdered.
- The family fortune started out in real estate before Gotham City became a huge metropolis.
- Bruce Wayne is a graduate of Yale Law School.
- Is a Supervillain and archenemy of Superman.
- Owned the Daily Planet newspaper for a short period.
- Was originally born to a tribe of Latverian gypsies.
- Is a polymath and scientific genius.
- Inherited Queen Industries when his parents were killed on safari. The company was founded by Robert Queen, Oliver’s father.
- Early on Queen Industries made their money through the sale of munitions and weapons.
- Currently Queen Industries funds charities and also the Green Arrow’s crime-fighting activities.
- Is a high-level telepath who can read and influence human minds.
- Graduated at age 16 from Harvard University.
- Magneto is the most powerful mutant on Earth.
- Magneto can control metal, create magnetic shields, and fly.